John walking in wearing his old uniform bein like “it doesn’t fit like it used to” and Sherlock being like
I need to get it tailored a lot, But YAY COAT BUDDIES!!!
*queue awkward attempt at modelling*
*super awesome modelling picture*
I ship it
a study in pink
his last vow
it’s not just the staircase that’s from their first case together
Quite fitting that some of his mind palace is filmed in the Chemistry department of Cardiff University! [x]
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
reblogging for the 100th time because ronald.
THIS MAKES ME HAPPY TO KNOW PEOPLE LOVE HIM LIKE I DO.
to anyone who messages me:
this is easily the most accurate post i have ever seen
Actual fairy tale prince Mads Mikkelsen escorting Annika Wedderkopp up the red carpet (Cannes 2012)
Misty Mountains (Violin Instrumental)
Composer: Howard Shore
Arrangement: Taylor Davis
Film: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)