Artist: Doctor Who
Track Name: Doomsday
ok so I was messing with Doomsday and I sped it up 200%
and it turned into a happy folksong????
it’s so catchy
oh my god
this is the craziest thing ever lol
if this song doesnt win a reblog on its own, how perfect that gif is should win it for you.. oh my gosh
pEOPle WHO CAN WRITE
PEOPLE whO CAN dRAW
PEoPLE WHo CAN wriTE AND DRaW
PEOPLE WHO CAN
PEOPLE WHO CAN CAN
CANS THAT CAN CAN
And then there’s me:
This last.gif. I´m in love.
you are not fat
you have fat
you also have fingernails
you are not fingernail
For more posts like these, go visit psych2go
Psych2go features various psychological findings and myths. In the future, psych2go attempts to include sources to posts for the for the purpose of generating discussions and commentaries. This will give readers a chance to critically examine psychology.
- One of the first women to start her own independent production company.
- Earned her way to stardom without sleeping with executives for roles.
- Refused to date people for publicity just because 20th Century Fox wanted her to.
- Left 20th Century Fox because she refused to let them get away with treating her badly and paying her a tiny wage, just because of her “dumb blonde” image.
- Was only paid a fraction of her co-star’s wage even though she was the star of the movies and the biggest box office pull, but still went ahead with the movies because she was so passionate about acting.
- Studied method acting at the Actors Studio with Lee Strasberg, who said that she was one of his best students along with Marlon Brando.
- Had a personal library of over 500 books and rarely read fiction - she was desperate to learn and educate herself.
- Was sexually abused as a child but then went on to encourage the sexual liberation of women in the 1950s.
- One of the first people to speak openly about sexual abuse.
- One of the first people to openly support gay rights.
- Supported many charities such as the Milk Fund, March of Dimes, Arthritis and Rheumatism foundation.
- Donated her time and money to these charities.
- Visited orphanages and hospitals on her own time to surprise the people there.
- Married one of the greatest literary minds of the 20th century
- Suffered two miscarriages and one ectopic pregnancy and still put on a brave face for her fans.
Sorry, did you say she wasn’t a role model?
marilyn is my biggest role model so don’t even go there
and let’s not forget this
Ella Fitzgerald was not allowed to play at the popular Mocambo, in Hollywood, because of her race. Marilyn, who loved her music and supported civil rights, called the owner of the Mocambo and told him that if he booked Ella immediately, she would take a front table every night. The owner said yes, and Marilyn was there, front table, every night. After that, Ella never had to play in a small jazz club again.
"She was an unusual woman – a little ahead of her times. And she didn’t know it." - Ella Fitzgerald about Marilyn Monroe
OH SHIT YOU JUST GOT SERVED
I got goosebumps reading this. Amazing.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 [x]
You sarcastic little shit.
The puns are strong in this one
Anonymous asked: Dude the gamecube sucked
More of this…
Doodled on a sticky note last night so excuse the horribly inaccurate rifle (wow the lens looks like a flashlight) as I was too lazy to look at a reference photo. Seb is on a job, and Jim is bored.
"Oi, get down! Do you want to be spotted?"
"I guess you’ll just have to hurry up and finish the job…"
Annie Leibovitz’s Disney Dream Portraits
I like how there’s just two pictures of Jack Sparrow
I was going to just like this but then there was Jack Sparrow. Twice.
i dunno what this face is but it speaks to me on an emotional level